Monday, October 21, 2019

Pink glitter foxy card

Hi friends, I’m back after a short break with this really sparkly and girly A2 card. This dimensional card has a lot of details but not overly busy, and it’s a great card that has no specific theme so it can be used for any occasion, but I made this into a birthday card. 

 
I started off with an silver/pink ombré glitter card for the background, I selected an area I want to cut to a smaller than A2 size, I took in approx 2-3cm off from each side. I then created a frame by placing a smaller rectangular stitched frame die inside of my A2 scallop edge rectangular die. ensuring there is enough space for my strip foam tape to run along the panel later. 





















I then used a large floral die to make a background window (you can use any background dies) to adhere to an acetate sheet before placing the foam strip. I find this method best for keeping any loose glitter in place as well as any intricate dies a sturdy backing. Not that these ombré glitter cards will rub but I do prefer to keep it protected.  I absolutely love these ombré glitter card-stock, so I purchased a bunch of these in different colours from hobby craft (UK) online. 





















Building the focal image with the scrap parts of the glitter card using mama fox & baby by  Cottage Cutz and using foam squares and dots to raise them up on the front of the card. Finishing off the card with a silver embossed birthday sentiment by clearly besotted stamp from their scrumptious birthday sentiments set on a fog card strip. 

I loved how sparkly this card is in real life, I really hope you have a go or I have given some inspiration today, stay blessed and thanks for dropping in! 

x Ali x 

No comments:

Post a Comment