Thursday, June 28, 2018

My Dear Aunt


Hey lovelies! I've finally did it and made my first ever video tutorial for today's card. It took a while and a lot of trial and error (and editing) to finally upload over 7 minutes short tutorial showcasing the steps to creating this 4 x 4 Card, although not an amazing start but there’s still a big space for improvements. With more experience I can only get better.




So today’s project is called ‘My Dear Aunt’ intentionally for an Aunt I’ll be visiting soon. All in all it took me an hour to make this card knowing what design I wanted To create. 



Click here to watch the video and enjoy.



Supplies used are listed below, please note I have also listed alternative dies. 


Crafter's Companion Printable Card stock
Neenah Desert Storm (15 sheets)


Dovecraft 6x6 Curiosity Corner Designer Paper Pack

Alternative leaf die: 
Sizzix Framelits Die-Leaves by David Tutera. 

Alternative floral dies:
Demiawaking 2Pcs Flower Cutting Dies/Stencil  

Distress Inks: 
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Pad, Worn Lipstick 

Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Pad, Tumbled Glass 

Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Pad, Frayed Burlap





No comments:

Post a Comment